What You Need to Know:
- ALL REGISTRATIONS ARE FINAL. No refunds, exchanges, or transfers. The Ride will take place, rain or shine.
- The Ride will start and end at Commissioners Park located at 3704 111th St. Naperville, IL 60564.
- Plenty of Parking is available at the Ride start and finish.
- Kids and families can participate in the 1.4 Family Fun Loop by walking, running or riding anything with wheels (non-motorized). The cost is $15 per family.
- Riders may start at 6:30 a.m. and no later than 10:00 a.m. Cyclists riding the 62-mile route must start by 8:30 a.m. Cyclists riding the 41 mile route must start by 9:15 a.m.
- Rest stops will close at the discretion of Ride organizers. All SAG support will end at 2 p.m.
- Early Bird Registration is $30 until July 5, $40 by July 31. After July 31, $50.
- This is a well-supported recreational ride for beginners and experienced cyclists.
- The Ride has a 1.4 mile family loop, 21, 41, and 62 (metric century) mile routes.
- All routes are SAG supported and rest stops are staffed with pre-packaged food & drinks.
- Helmets are required for all riders.
- Bikes of all shapes and sizes are welcome. E-bikes okay. No motorized vehicles.
- The route is an open road course. Riders must follow all rules of the road. Those that do not may be ticketed by local police. (like not stopping at a red light or stop sign!)
- Proceeds support Rotary Charities.
In addition to End Polio Now, the Ride will benefits local charities. Local charity recipients are Loaves & Fishes Community Services, Naperville Responds For Veterans and 360 Youth Services.
Loaves & Fishes Community Services has a vision is to end hunger in our community. Their mission is to provide food and leadership in the community by uniting and mobilizing resources to empower people to be self-sufficient..
Naperville Responds For Veterans assists Veterans and their families in need by raising donations of money, building materials and professional labor and coordinates the process of repairing, building and donating homes.
360 Youth Services provides life-changing services through substance abuse prevention education, counseling and housing.
The Rotary Club of Naperville-Sunrise is one of four Rotary Clubs serving Naperville, Illinois. Chartered in 1991, RCN-Sunrise is a member of Rotary International and District 6450. RCN-Sunrise started Rotary Ride in 1997. RCN-Sunrise meets every Friday (except the last of each month!) from 7 am to 8 am at the Naperville Country Club (25W570 Chicago Ave, Naperville, IL 60540).