What You Need to Know:
- The Ride will start and end at Commissioners Park located at 3704 111th St. Naperville, IL 60564 on Sunday, August 11, 2019.
- ALL REGISTRATIONS ARE FINAL. No refunds, exchanges or transfers. The Ride will take place, rain or shine.
- Plenty of Parking is available at the Ride Start and Finish.
- Kids and families can participate in the 1.4 Family Fun Loop by walking, running or riding anything with wheels (non-motorized). The cost is $15 per family.
- Riders may start at 6:30 a.m. and no later than 10:00 a.m. Cyclists riding the 62 mile route must start by 8:30 a.m. Cyclists riding the 41 mile route must start by 9:15 a.m.
- Rest Stops will close at the discretion of Ride organizers. All SAG support will end at 2 p.m.
- Early Bird Registration is $30 until July 1, $40 by July 31. After July 31, the price goes up to $50, so register now! Riders are guaranteed a t-shirt if registered by July 21. Ride-day / walk-up registration is available on August 11, 2019.
- This is a well supported recreational ride for beginners and veteran riders.
- The Ride has a 1.4 mile family loop, 21, 41, and 62 (metric century) mile routes.
- All routes are SAG supported and Rest Stops are fully staffed with nutritious food & drinks.
- A light lunch will be served to riders post-ride.
- Helmets are required for all riders. Safety first.
- Bikes of all shapes and sizes are welcome. No motorized vehicles. E-bikes okay.
- The route is an open road course. Riders must follow all rules of the road.
- Proceeds support Rotary Charities.
VUE OPTIMAL HEALTH & WELLNESS CENTER will be offering post ride stretching, recovery and massages. $15 if purchased online prior to the Ride and $20 day of Ride.
Bike Shop Partner – Mill Race Cyclery
Mill Race Cyclery in downtown Geneva is the official Bike Shop Partner of the Naperville Rotary Ride. They will be at the Ride to assist with basic repairs and tune-ups. Mill Race also offers group training rides on most Tuesday and Thursday nights in addition to bicycle rentals which can be arranged for August 11. Visit their website for more info.